Erin

photographybylaneyphotographybylaney Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited January 6, 2009 in People
Took this during a shoot a few months ago. I am going to be working with her again this month sometime (by her request) and am quite excited about hearing her ideas and working with her again. This was a interesting shot to get. Had to smoosh inbetween the wall and the dumpster (I'm not quite as slim as she is *laughs*) and hover, squatted rather haphazardly over broken glass shards.

C&C is welcomed, of course.

2943177126_7a88cb8779.jpg

Comments

• Morris On LocationMorris On Location Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited January 5, 2009
    wow look a that hair... good capture... I would try to clone out the suv in the background..
  • eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2009
    If you have that hair and that location to work with again, might I suggest putting her head against the wall looking at the camera (in the same location) and opening up the aperture? I think having a tight head/shoulders shot with the hair cutting across the bricks will make for a great photo. By angling a bit, I think you'll be able to shoot just the wall and avoid any parked cars or that pole in the shot. Also, looks like whatever is on camera right might make for a great reflector!
    E
  • glennpglennp Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2009
    I like it! Her hair is something to really showcase. Just need to get rid of the SUV.