FS: D200 and all accesories

SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
edited January 24, 2009 in Nikon Land
Hi all,

Life dictates I must get rid if my D200 and all the peripherals as well. So here's the deal. All the below items are in MINT condition. No scratches, dings or dents. I'm not going to say, "like new" or "mint" in every description just to spare you the long read :) I'll provide close up shots of anything you would like to see.

This is being sold as a full kit. I will not piece sell it. All prices are about as low as they can be for the condition these items are in. So resale for profit is easily possible. *I have a few notes about items at the bottom of this post.

D200
Roughly 5k actuations. Was always very careful to only swap glass in controlled environment. 272396173_nrTwY-XL.jpg

Domke F2 Camera Bag.

449742797_7Ttzc-M.jpg449743109_i3MnM-M.jpg449743139_wbYAf-M.jpg

Nikkor AFS 18-70 3.5-5.4 DX
449739162_VFXaA-XL.jpg

Nikkor AF 50mm 1.8 D
449739899_A8d3j-XL.jpg

Nikon SB-600 Speedlight
449739127_LuaHu-XL.jpg

Eneloop Rechargeable batteries *for SB-600
449738368_qwqv4-XL.jpg

Gary Fong Light Diffuser
449738942_LzdtA-XL.jpg

Remote trigger for D200 *This is for landscape shots and long exposures primarily.
449739465_CkiWx-XL.jpg

10GB of SD cards *Sorry for the OOF. THe other SD card is in camera during time of shoot and is a Kingston 4GB SD card.
449739280_VuxAK-XL.jpg

Gel case and a few Gels still in it :)
449739810_hCBYo-XL.jpg

HOYA 67mm Circular Polarizer filter
449739618_zgUfs-XL.jpg

Micro Fiber cloth
449740159_VwkMx-XL.jpg

Grip for D200 *includes battery pack adapter so you can use 6AA batteries as a power source if you are on location and your regular battery runs out of juice.449740629_hBExQ-XL.jpg

Proprietary Nikon Male to Male PC cord. *You cannot use a stock PC Male/female cord to fire Nikon strobes via sync cord. You HAVE TO have one of these cords. This is a 3' cord that I used in conjunction w/ longer standard PC cables.
449740609_62k4j-XL.jpg

10' PC cord
449740414_N5Vvv-XL.jpg

Nikon AS-15 *This is what fits in the hotshoe to attach sync cords to the D200
449740633_9dGAo-XL.jpg

Charger for EN-EL3e battery
449741301_raEt2-XL.jpg

3 camera straps *1 D200, 1 tamron w/ quick release and one Smuggy strap :)
450334917_WcFQS-XL.jpg

Lastolite Dual sided target. One side is neutral grey the other side is a white target to help tune WB in a series of shots.
449741879_Zm8Ci-XL.jpg

Nikon 52mm reverse ring mount for 50mm 1.8 *If you don't know what this is. Do a dgrin search for reverse macro photography.
450335328_mrDsx-XL.jpg

*The Microfiber cloth, camera straps and Gels are just being thrown in there because I have no need for them. I am not adding any cost for them to be part of this package.
*The D200 battery grip can hold two batteries EN-EL3e batteries. I am only including ONE battery in this sale. You only need one batter y to make the D200 run. Feel free to ask in the forum to find this fact true.
*I have the original boxes which include all contents fr the D200, SB-600 and both pieces of glass. The boxes are all in mint condition as well.

1400 OBO

Calculate shipping cost from 97756 USA. I'm not going to mark up shipping cost. Shipping cost is dependent on what method of shipping you choose.

Comments

• M.MoranPhotographyM.MoranPhotography Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited January 9, 2009
    SloYerRoll wrote:
    Hi all,

Life dictates I must get rid if my D200 and all the peripherals as well. So here's the deal. All the below items are in MINT condition. No scratches, dings or dents. I'm not going to say, "like new" or "mint" in every description just to spare you the long read :) I'll provide close up shots of anything you would like to see.

This is being sold as a full kit. I will not piece sell it. All prices are about as low as they can be for the condition these items are in. So resale for profit is easily possible. *I have a few notes about items at the bottom of this post.

D200
    Roughly 5k actuations. Was always very careful to only swap glass in controlled environment.

Domke F2 Camera Bag.

Nikkor AFS 18-70 3.5-5.4 DX

Nikkor AF 50mm 1.8 D

Nikon SB-600 Speedlight

Eneloop Rechargeable batteries *for SB-600

Gary Fong Light Diffuser

Remote trigger for D200 *This is for landscape shots and long exposures primarily.

10GB of SD cards *Sorry for the OOF. THe other SD card is in camera during time of shoot and is a Kingston 4GB SD card.

Micro Fiber cloth

Grip for D200 *includes battery pack adapter so you can use 6AA batteries as a power source if you are on location and your regular battery runs out of juice.

Proprietary Nikon Male to Male PC cord. *You cannot use a stock PC Male/female cord to fire Nikon strobes via sync cord. You HAVE TO have one of these cords. This is a 3' cord that I used in conjunction w/ longer standard PC cables.

10' PC cord

Nikon AS-15 *This is what fits in the hotshoe to attach sync cords to the D200

Charger for EN-EL3e battery

3 camera straps *1 D200, 1 tamron w/ quick release and one Smuggy strap :)

Lastolite Dual sided target. One side is neutral grey the other side is a white target to help tune WB in a series of shots.

Nikon 52mm reverse ring mount for 50mm 1.8 *If you don't know what this is. Do a dgrin search for reverse macro photography.

*The Microfiber cloth, camera straps and Gels are just being thrown in there because I have no need for them. I am not adding any cost for them to be part of this package.
    *The D200 battery grip can hold two batteries EN-EL3e batteries. I am only including ONE battery in this sale. You only need one batter y to make the D200 run. Feel free to ask in the forum to find this fact true.
    *I have the original boxes which include all contents fr the D200, SB-600 and both pieces of glass. The boxes are all in mint condition as well.

1400 OBO

Calculate shipping cost from 97756 USA. I'm not going to mark up shipping cost. Shipping cost is dependent on what method of shipping you choose.

I might be interested if you would consider selling the 50mm or eneloop separately? If so, for how much?
  • jhelmsjhelms Registered Users Posts: 651 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2009
    I might be interested if you would consider selling the 50mm or eneloop separately? If so, for how much?

I know you don't want to split it up, but if you end up considering that I'd be interested in the reverse mount ring, SB600, gels, fong, PC cords, AS-15, 67mm cir pol, CF cards, etc. - Maybe between me, M.Moran, and someone else we could get everything at once.
    John in Georgia
    Nikon | Private Photojournalist
  • SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2009
    Thanks for your interest. Please read the second paragraph of my post.
    edited January 9, 2009
    jhelms wrote:
    I know you don't want to split it up, but if you end up considering that I'd be interested in the reverse mount ring, SB600, gels, fong, PC cords, AS-15, 67mm cir pol, CF cards, etc. - Maybe between me, M.Moran, and someone else we could get everything at once.
    Replied via PM. I'll consider this. Contact jhelms if you have questions.
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2009
    Sorry to hear about this Jon.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • M.MoranPhotographyM.MoranPhotography Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited January 10, 2009
    SloYerRoll wrote:
    Thanks for your interest. Please read the second paragraph of my post.

I read your paragraph, thanks for not answering my question headscratch.gif. I'll purchase from someone who is more amenable to an offer, especially when two parties are considering splitting up your package, but I will just take my business elsewhere; with the multitude of other reputable people selling goods on Digital Grin, best of luck to you, Sloyer.
    edited January 10, 2009
    I talked to sloyeroll and came up with something that might work - basically, he really wants to move this out as one package and having sold multiple items before I can see where he's coming from. It's tough to keep track of who wants what, offers coming in, etc.

He said if some of us come up with an offer that gets him what he wants he'll split it up, but really only if it sells at the same time.

So I'll throw this out there; here's what I'm interested in:

D200
    Nikon SB-600 Speedlight
    Gary Fong Light Diffuser
    Remote trigger for D200
    10GB of SD cards
    Micro Fiber cloth
    Grip for D200
    Nikon Male to Male PC cord.
    10' PC cord
    Nikon AS-15
    Nikon 52mm reverse ring mount for 50mm 1.8

So if someone else wants the 2 lenses, Domke bag, Lastolite, etc. maybe we could work something out.

And really a lot of that stuff in the list I could take or not take - the main thing I'm interested in is the SB600 1st, then 2nd the D200 body.
    John in Georgia
    edited January 10, 2009
    DavidTO wrote:
    Sorry to hear about this Jon.
    Ya, me too bro. :cry
    edited January 10, 2009
    Something to consider as I mentioned in my first post. All the items I posted are in the "mildly used" price range. But everything is mint. If your an Ebay hound or have time to let things sit until the right buyer comes around. You could definitely turn a profit on this stuff.
    edited January 21, 2009
    ba bump.
    edited January 23, 2009
    Just wanted to bump this in case anyone else is interested in going in with me to split this package up so that sloyeroll can get it moved out.

I am for sure interested in:

Nikon SB-600 Speedlight
    Gary Fong Light Diffuser
    Remote trigger for D200
    Grip for D200
    Nikon Male to Male PC cord.
    10' PC cord
    Nikon AS-15

So if someone else wants the D200 body, 2 lenses, Domke bag, Lastolite, etc. maybe we could work something out.

Sloyeroll - if you do change your mind and decide to sell the above items to me let me know; thanks everyone! thumb.gif
    John in Georgia
  • banjopetebanjopete Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited January 24, 2009
    It is very tempting but you need someone with no gear to buy this, there is just too much stuff here. There is no questions about being able to turn this around for some funds.
  • banjopetebanjopete Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited January 24, 2009
    pm sent