#16 what do you think?

MrsCueMrsCue Registered Users Posts: 412 Major grins
edited January 9, 2009 in People
and I am still not sure of a title!

3178523655_1e9fe6612b.jpg?v=0
Canon EOS 40D, Canon EOS 350D, 50mm 1.8 MKII prime lens, 17-40mm f/4 L lens, 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS lens, 430 EX speedlite, Tungsten Continuous studio light, Pocket Wizards, Gary Fong Lightsphere, Stofen Omni bounce diffuser, 5in1 reflector

Comments

• AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2009
    Haha, very cute clap.gif
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2009
    Very cute, Allison! I love her expression. She looks like she's admirning a pedicure so how about something like "My First Pedicure" as a caption?
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2009
    This is adorable!

To me it looks like she is laughing at her own joke. So cute!
  • BenjerBenjer Registered Users Posts: 275 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2009
    An excellent capture! thumb.gif I really like how the light catches her ruffled hair, while the stairs behind fade into shadow.

Did you do some sharpening in post? If so, my only suggestion would be to soften it a bit on the first few stairs. While texture is nice, the carpet almost looks too sharp - hard and prickly - and was distracting to me. A little softness around your adorable subject isn't a bad thing. But I would keep the sharpness on her face and hair, and maybe her patterned jeans, too.
    Nikon D300, 17-35, 24-70, 70-200, 105 Macro, Tokina 11-16, Lensbaby, iPhone!
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2009
    "Do I have to, Mom?"
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • adpaceadpace Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2009
    Awesome shot! I love it! iloveyou.gif
  • Shootin1stShootin1st Registered Users Posts: 288 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2009
    Very, very nice.

thumb.gif
    Constructive Criticism Welcome!
    All photos are Copyrighted and Registered. Please don't use without permission.

5DSR 16-35 2.8L III 24-70 2.8L II 70-200 2.8L IS II
  • MrsCueMrsCue Registered Users Posts: 412 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2009
    Thank you for the wonderful comments and the CC. It's much appreciated.thumb.gif
    richtersl wrote:
    Very cute, Allison! I love her expression. She looks like she's admirning a pedicure so how about something like "My First Pedicure" as a caption?

Wow! Your good!
    She was admiring her painted toe nails. Her big sisters treat her like a doll all the time lol.

Benjer wrote:
    An excellent capture! thumb.gif I really like how the light catches her ruffled hair, while the stairs behind fade into shadow.

Did you do some sharpening in post? If so, my only suggestion would be to soften it a bit on the first few stairs. While texture is nice, the carpet almost looks too sharp - hard and prickly - and was distracting to me. A little softness around your adorable subject isn't a bad thing. But I would keep the sharpness on her face and hair, and maybe her patterned jeans, too.

That's flickr sharpening for you. I just copied image location from the small image.
    Canon EOS 40D, Canon EOS 350D, 50mm 1.8 MKII prime lens, 17-40mm f/4 L lens, 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS lens, 430 EX speedlite, Tungsten Continuous studio light, Pocket Wizards, Gary Fong Lightsphere, Stofen Omni bounce diffuser, 5in1 reflector

• DeuceFourDeuceFour Registered Users Posts: 350 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2009
    Amazing shot!! She is very cute!! I was wondering the same thing about the stairs..they looked kinda oversharpened...but if thats just the site then no worries..Nice Job!!
    edited January 9, 2009
    Thank you :D

My ideas for titles are...

Untitled
    A Penny for her thoughts
    Thoughts
    Thoughts of...
    Happy Thoughts
    Neither up nor down
    Camera shy
    Coy
    Contemplation
    What's a Girl to do?

HELP!!! bowdown.gif lol

• jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2009
    edited January 9, 2009
    jeffreaux2 wrote:
    "Watch Your Step!"

Laughing.gif now thats good!

• glennpglennp Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2009
    Have to agree with all the comments as this is a great capture.

Watch your step is a good title.

glenn