Heater, grass, and some cement+etc.

NeuralLotusNeuralLotus Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited January 9, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
These are the only four images available to me right now since I'm at school and can only access what is already on my Flickr account. Haven't posted any photos yet, but I looked on the support forum, so this should work. Any feedback is welcome. The first shot someone might say should go in macro, but it didn't use macro, and the others aren't really landscapes, so I'm posting them all here.

2037939279_abc4e89e88_b.jpg

2037939289_74dedc152f_b.jpg

2023394812_378bfe80b0_b.jpg

2037939303_6e547b82c9_b.jpg
Hmmmmm... blarrgh...

Comments

• QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2009
    Tecnically these photos are not bad at all..except the grass does seem a bit soft.:D

My comment, and please take this constructively, is that the shots need some context and compelling subject matter. For example the 2nd shot is rather oridinary..the interesting thing might be the hand print on the ground. Focus on that and see how you can bring it out so artistically with lighting or angles, etc. Try to see ordinarythings in a differnet and interesting way.
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • NeuralLotusNeuralLotus Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited January 9, 2009
    Yeah, I know they aren't the best photos, but as I said, they were the only ones available to me at the time because I was at school. Also, there is a triptych that I did that included I think the second photo and some others that I might upload and post in here, since it would be related to my first post anyway, instead of starting a new thread. I'll probably also pilfer through the rest of my work and look for some more stuff. Anyway, now I'm just rambling on. Thanks for the comment, and don't worry, I'm taking it constructively.
    Hmmmmm... blarrgh...