Options

WTB: Pentax K or M SLR, K mount lenses

GrainbeltGrainbelt Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
edited March 24, 2009 in The Other Guys
I feel the need to get a little film perspective. Since my K200D will meter with any K-mount lens in manual mode, no reason not to accumulate some film gear and see what shooting with film is like.

Ideal equipment would be an ME or ME super, but an MX, K1000, KX, or K2 would work as well.

Any K mount lenses, particularly primes, would be welcome.

Feel free to reply or shoot me a PM if you have some gear you'd be willing to part with. I'll pay in USD or CAD, shipments can be to MN or SK.

Thanks much!

--Mike

Comments

• Options
    annsanannsan Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited March 23, 2009

Feel free to reply or shoot me a PM if you have some gear you'd be willing to part with. I'll pay in USD or CAD, shipments can be to MN or SK.

Thanks much!

--Mike[/quote]

Mike - I have a 50mm Pentax smc f1.7 and a couple of third party lenses with Pentax K-mounts...
    (the most interesting is the Sigma mini-wide with macro)

can you email me directly at
    annsan@nyc.rr.com for details?

ann
  • Options
    stuffjunkiestuffjunkie Registered Users Posts: 156 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2009
    Grainbelt wrote:
    I feel the need to get a little film perspective. Since my K200D will meter with any K-mount lens in manual mode, no reason not to accumulate some film gear and see what shooting with film is like.

Ideal equipment would be an ME or ME super, but an MX, K1000, KX, or K2 would work as well.

Thanks much!

--Mike

Please see my ad in the Kitchen Sink. I have a few items you might find of interest.
  • Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2009
    PM sent...