AngeliaAngelia Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited May 18, 2005 in People
Edited in Adobe
Angelia

Comments

• thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2005
    Angelia,
    First thing...Try to do one post at a time, if you add so many at once others threads get lost and they don't get a chance for their work to be commented on.
    For instance, you have many wonderful shots of a wedding and two shots of a baby boy. All the wedding shots could be put in one thread and same for the boy.
    But besides that I really like all your photos. You do have a thing for porfiles and they all come out beautifully.
    And finally, I really like the feel of this shot and the photoshop work you did to it is very nice.
    Have a great day,
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • AngeliaAngelia Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited May 18, 2005
    I sincerly apologize...I am a novice message board user and I am trying to learn quickly...thank you for your message and letting me know. ; )
    Angelia,
    First thing...Try to do one post at a time, if you add so many at once others threads get lost and they don't get a chance for their work to be commented on.
    For instance, you have many wonderful shots of a wedding and two shots of a baby boy. All the wedding shots could be put in one thread and same for the boy.
    But besides that I really like all your photos. You do have a thing for porfiles and they all come out beautifully.
    And finally, I really like the feel of this shot and the photoshop work you did to it is very nice.
    Have a great day,
    Ashley
    Angelia