I've been stumbling.

OhEddieOhEddie Registered Users Posts: 337 Major grins
edited January 11, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
For those of you that use the Firefox browser and have installed the stumbling plug-in, then you know what I'm talking about. And if you don't you can google it and check it out. Highly recommended

So anyway, I stumbled onto this site, that at first, I thought were these incredible photos. But when I checked out the artist info I found out that what I was looking at were actually paintings and I was even more amazed. And just had to share...

When you get there, scroll down. And yes, they are paintings.....

http://www.collinbogle.com/whatsnew.html
Blessed are those who remain flexible, for they shall not get bent out of shape.

Comments

• Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2009
    Holy cow! Those images are amazing. The cardinal is the only one that doesn't quite look like a photo.

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2009
    Gracious!! That's some of the very finest work I've ever seen....and I'm lucky to have seen a lot.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2009
    ohh...That is just amazing! haha i cant believe how he does it..
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2009
    Colin Bogle
    Quite amazing. What a wonderful God given gift. Every time I think I've seen it all...great artists, photographers, writers, someone comes along and amazes me...and sustains the belief that the human brain is still the most astonishing and wonderful untapped resource in the universe.

A bit grand...maybe...since humanity has only itself for comparison.

Thanks for sharing this website.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed