Raglan

GreydogGreydog Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
edited January 11, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Here is my beautiful afghan hound, Raglan. He was rescued along with his twin brother and over 40 others two years ago. We've had Raglan and his brother for a year and a half. He is a sweet soul, and I think he's gorgeous. He has come a long way in the last year and a half. He's learning to trust and love, and we love him so much :lust I was going for a glamour shot here, any feedback would be appreciated.

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2009
    Greydog wrote:
    Here is my beautiful afghan hound, Raglan. He was rescued along with his twin brother and over 40 others two years ago. We've had Raglan and his brother for a year and a half. He is a sweet soul, and I think he's gorgeous. He has come a long way in the last year and a half. He's learning to trust and love, and we love him so much iloveyou.gif I was going for a glamour shot here, any feedback would be appreciated.

Raglan is beautiful, some people just soooooo do not deserve to have pets, or children for that matter.

I'm glad there are so many people out there who do take in these unwanted animals and care for them for the rest of their lives.

I wish the penalty was more severe for those who abuse animals.

Lovely shot, gorgeous face thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • GreydogGreydog Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited January 11, 2009
    I sooo agree Skippy. I hope there is an especially hot place in hell for those people when they die. Thank you for the feedback. thumb.gif
  • Shootin1stShootin1st Registered Users Posts: 288 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2009
    Definitely beautiful dogs. I always like to see them up and moving with all the hair flowing, tail up, etc. You might need Nikolai's setup to make that work though!
    Constructive Criticism Welcome!
    All photos are Copyrighted and Registered. Please don't use without permission.

5DSR 16-35 2.8L III 24-70 2.8L II 70-200 2.8L IS II
  • cpagilitycpagility Registered Users Posts: 82 Big grins
    edited January 11, 2009
    If you love Afghans here are a couple I caught in action recently at the AKC Agility Invitational in Long Beach.

436927034_Ldhe5-M.jpg

436941547_AbsHk-M.jpg
    edited January 11, 2009
    Wow! I love them both but that second shot is awesomewings.gif They are magnificent dogs, beauty, brains and ohhh that gorgeous gait. Excellent captures! bowdown.gif
    edited January 11, 2009
    Here is an early shot of my two together. I love it because it shows how HAPPY they are to be free from that horrible barn and running and together. They are not sporting the beautiful flowing coat as they had to have theirs shaved off after they were rescued, they were matted to the skin. They are so silly rolleyes1.gif
  • LCDLCD Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2009
    They are such beautiful dogs, even with their coats shaved and they look so happy. I'm sure they bring you much happiness as well. All of our pets are "adopted" as well.

I really like the original shot you posted. all that flowing hair and the black bg add to the glamour. I like to placement in the frame as well.

I have no suggestions for improvement.
    edited January 11, 2009
    Thank you very much LCD!