Matt...

shniksshniks Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
edited January 17, 2009 in People
Here are a couple of my friend Matt, taken at Death Valley this weekend!

452882257_sJMte-L.jpg

452883310_VFsrf-L.jpg

Cheers,

Comments

• lisaplisap Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2009
    It's amazing how the same person can dominate in one photo (2) and look 'small' in another. I really like all of those rocks in that second one. I can't decide if I like how strong the light is coming in the window in the first one, but I do like how the shot gives you the feeling of being in a very large space.

Thanks for sharing. :)

-- Lisa P.
  • shniksshniks Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2009
    lisap wrote:
    It's amazing how the same person can dominate in one photo (2) and look 'small' in another. I really like all of those rocks in that second one. I can't decide if I like how strong the light is coming in the window in the first one, but I do like how the shot gives you the feeling of being in a very large space.

Thanks for sharing. :)

-- Lisa P.

Yeah Lisa- I agree about the first one. I am not sure if I like the light coming in my self. As you mentioned, I now feel it is too overpowering. The reason it is so blown out is because I exposed for the background (to bump it up slightly)- in retrospect, I could have exposed for the window and then used a second flash to light the background to the level I wanted.

Appreciate your feedback.

Cheers,