TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
edited January 11, 2009 in People
453062474_A77dK-M.jpg
A. "Happy and Carefree"...or "Ohhh Happy Days..."

453062488_ZSh3t-M.jpg
B. Blues Dragon

453062312_WADd4-M.jpg
C. Blues Dragon
(No Idea for a Title, this is a musician for the Blues Dragon)

Thanks everyone for the suggested changes, as you can see I have incorporated them...So tell me whadoya think now?

Thanks for the taking the time. Will check back latah, I'm in the process of fixing the new house I moved into...just before Christmas...I will nevah do that again before the holidays.....

Peace,
Donna P.
You're only as good as your next photo....
One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote

Comments

• PadgePadge Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited January 11, 2009
    Those are looking great, you have got a hard choice now,
    “It takes a lot of imagination to be a good photographer. You need less imagination to be a painter, because you can invent things. But in photography everything is so ordinary; it takes a lot of looking before you learn to see the ordinary.”
    David Bailey

www.padge.smugmug.com
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2009
    Thanks Padge, went for the 1st one.

I like the "Happy" all around feeling I got from it.

Good Luck with your entry.

Peace,
    Donna P.
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote