DSS16....opinions/advice?

ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
edited January 11, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
I posted this in OCS for feedback, wondering what you all think...
good, bad, indifferent? How can I make it better?
Competition is looking extremely tough! Every entry is awesome in their own way!

453118009_eSVtV-XL.jpg
Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain

Comments

• pyroPrints.compyroPrints.com Registered Users Posts: 1,383 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2009
    ic4u wrote:
    How can I make it better?

sharpen it...
    pyroPrints.com (my little t-shirt shop)
    pyroPrints.com/5819572 The Photo Section
  • LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2009
    Cute photo. thumb.gif I agree about the sharpening, and perhaps brighten it a little (more the background, it looks a little muddy to me).
  • ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2009
    Llywellyn wrote:
    Cute photo. thumb.gif I agree about the sharpening, and perhaps brighten it a little (more the background, it looks a little muddy to me).

Thanks for your comments Kerry. I have been playing around with the sharpening, but it it seems too pixely. I'm not all that great with PS, so I may just scrap the idea. But I still have some time to try and get it better. I'm really just doing this for fun and to learn from all of you! Thanks again!
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited January 11, 2009
    yes it definately would have been a better picture if sharpened more. Although I can see the noise you are refering to. Its a beautiful dog though.