New year's resolution

pyrypyry Registered Users Posts: 1,733 Major grins
edited January 12, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Here's an idea I had while ago, what do you think?

453139712_yV83X-L.jpg
Creativity's hard.

http://pyryekholm.kuvat.fi/

Comments

• LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2009
    I like the reach of the hand and the blur, but I'm not quite clear on the message. I think it's that your resolution is to dust off the camera and shoot more, but it's very, very subtle—almost too subtle to grasp. And I like the conversion, but the toning is a bit too pink for my tastes.

Regardless, I think the resolution is a good one (if I guessed it right). thumb.gif
  • The Curious CamelThe Curious Camel Registered Users Posts: 943 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2009
    I like the shot but are getting rid of it or taking it out to shoot more?
  • LCDLCD Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2009
    I'm not good at this game, and it may be becuase I just looked at Llywellyn's photo booth SP, but it looks to me like you died shooting, or at least died with your camera in your hand.

And no, I cant tie that to a New Years resolution. Unless your resolution is to execute your ideas.

I like how this turned out, and I like the tone which does seem a wee little bit pink.

Please tell us your intention.
  • pyrypyry Registered Users Posts: 1,733 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2009
    Thanks for the comments, you sure have proved the old truth that no two people see anything the same way :D

The idea was indeed to pick up the camera after a while and start shooting again.

'Death by photography' sounds like a promisingly nightmarish project to shoot. I've got an idea, Kerry probably has a dozen lol3.gif
    Creativity's hard.

http://pyryekholm.kuvat.fi/
  • clemensphoto'sclemensphoto's Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2009
    I'd have to agree that it is diffult to see the meaning. Kerry's guess I didn't even see at first. I thought something on the lines of the camera just being dropped. I curious what the photo would look like in B&W.
    Ryan Clemens
    www.clemensphotography.us
    Canon 7D w/BG-E7 Vertical Grip, Canon 50D w/ BG-E2N Vertical Grip, Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Canon 18-55mm, Canon 580EX II Flash and other goodies.
    Ignorance is no excuss, so lets DGrin!
  • LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2009
    pyry wrote:
    'Death by photography' sounds like a promisingly nightmarish project to shoot. I've got an idea, Kerry probably has a dozen lol3.gif
    blbl.gif :giggle