Hawaiian Landscapes

shutterbunnyshutterbunny Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
edited January 14, 2009 in Landscapes
Shot with a Canon 30D

C&C most welcome

Still Tinkering around to see how i can upload multiple files as I have a few more...

Comments

• CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2009
    S...Still Tinkering around to see how i can upload multiple files as I have a few more...
    Read this How To. Basically, use the link to your image so you don't have to do multiple posts with attachment in each.

Your image brings back good memories and makes me want to go back there again.

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
  • shutterbunnyshutterbunny Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited January 12, 2009
    Cuong wrote:
    Read this How To. Basically, use the link to your image so you don't have to do multiple posts with attachment in each.

Your image brings back good memories and makes me want to go back there again.

Cuong

Thank you Cuong. Here we go... Just a beginner but dont hold back on the c&c

452332861_WMuXh-L.jpg

452317727_CJCav-L.jpg

450957609_JH96u-L.jpg

445642851_rJHuU-L.jpg

450950763_Q4TgF-L.jpg

447912766_fTqvf-L.jpg

450416332_bBkJL-L.jpg
  • CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2009
    Not much comment here other than magical images of magical location.thumb.gif

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
  • hawkeye978hawkeye978 Registered Users Posts: 1,218 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2009
    I like the first image you posted. It looks like there is a lot of detail in the sky that is getting lost. It might bring out that detail to apply a gradient filter to the sky to darken the sky and middle areas of the image. That would bring out the details in the clouds and add some overall depth.

Beautiful pictures.
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2009
    Sure doesn't look like shots from a beginner! Fantastic set from a beautiful place. Thank you for sharing :D
  • Tee WhyTee Why Registered Users Posts: 2,390 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2009
    I think they are very nice. One thing I'd recommend for consideration is including more of the foreground so that you have a more prominent foreground to balance the mid and the background.