MyCanvas Support

lacloutslaclouts Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited January 13, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi! I am testing out SmugMug (2 days left), and so far I really like what I see. However, before I purchase a pro-membership, I wanted to make sure the products you offer are what we are looking for. I registered for MyCanvas but I have since had trouble with importing my photos from SmugMug.

The first problem I had was that there was about 7 pictures that were only imported partially, the rest of the image was black. I deleted the imported album and even my authorization and tried it again, but each time those 7 images looked the same.

The second problem I had was, I then deleted both the album on MyCanvas and SmugMug. I then Imported my album from Aperture to SmugMug. I went back to MyCanvas and Authorized SmugMug again and it now will not show any new albums on SmugMug. I can see 2 old albums but nothing else.

I sent a request to MyCanvas a couple of days ago and heard nothing back. I really am impressed with SmugMug, but if I can not use the album features, I don't believe it will be worth the membership.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

• lacloutslaclouts Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited January 12, 2009
    I just heard back from MyCanvas, and although they did not address the problem of partial downloads (suggested to refresh, which I had already done) they did let me know why I had no access to my new albums (feature was switched off).

It was working fine until I came across the same problem as before. I tried to move a picture on to the album I was creating and it came up as a partial image. I tried refreshing but it didn't work. I am attaching a screenshot. Maybe someone can identify a similar problem they had and how they corrected it.

Thanks!
  • fotofoolfotofool Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited January 13, 2009
    laclouts wrote:
    I just heard back from MyCanvas, and although they did not address the problem of partial downloads (suggested to refresh, which I had already done) they did let me know why I had no access to my new albums (feature was switched off).

It was working fine until I came across the same problem as before. I tried to move a picture on to the album I was creating and it came up as a partial image. I tried refreshing but it didn't work. I am attaching a screenshot. Maybe someone can identify a similar problem they had and how they corrected it.

Thanks!

The partial download problem is one we are aware of that we are currently working to resolve. If you will PM me your MyCanvas username we will fix the partially loaded photos for you.