Options

Album Software

WickedfoolWickedfool Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited January 14, 2009 in Finishing School
This may be covered somewhere else here, and if you could direct me, that would be awesome; but what are some of the recommended programs for photo album design besides photoshop or something that works in conjunction with photoshop. I have seen Capri Album, PhotoJunction, and Album DS although I have not used any of them. If you have a recommendation or tip, that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    ChatKatChatKat Registered Users Posts: 1,357 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2009
    Wickedfool wrote:
    This may be covered somewhere else here, and if you could direct me, that would be awesome; but what are some of the recommended programs for photo album design besides photoshop or something that works in conjunction with photoshop. I have seen Capri Album, PhotoJunction, and Album DS although I have not used any of them. If you have a recommendation or tip, that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

I use Fotofusion
    Kathy Rappaport
    Flash Frozen Photography, Inc.
    http://flashfrozenphotography.com
  • Options
    mrcoonsmrcoons Registered Users Posts: 653 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2009
    ChatKat wrote:
    I use Fotofusion

To be clear, you use the 'Extreme' version of FotoFusion? I ask because I have the Enhanced version and I have not been able to figure out how to setup an album page with it. So I figured that it must be an option I don't have.