SOLD: Canon 10-22 3.5-4.5 USM w/hood (Canada)

rnoursernourse Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited January 19, 2009 in House of Canon
Canon 10-22 3.5-4.5 USM + hood $575 USD / $700 cdn - shipping included

• Lens is less than 1 year old and completely without flaw or blemish.
  • Focus is sharp and fast
  • Includes original front and rear Canon caps + aftermarket hood purchased from hvstar.net
  • Lens looks and performs like it was absolutely brand spanking new
  • Price includes STANDARD (ie cheapest) shipping anywhere in Canada or /USA. Otherwise price is $565 + shipping if you wish it faster or to another location
  • Shipping price includes tracking and insurance.
I am the original owner but I do not have a warranty card icon_sad.gif. The lens is 6 months old however I had a co-worker bring it up from the states to avoid duty and he did not bring the card, receipt nor the box. I've been bugging him for 6 months to send it up but he's proving to be completely useless. I can access the order from B&H online but I don't know if that's good enough (prolly not) for a warranty claim. Mind you unless you drop it there's no need for service, this lens is immaculate.

I've been selling over on POTN and have excellent ebay feedback under my rn48 id.

Please PM me directly... I'm not the best at monitoring threads!

canon-1.jpg
canon-2.jpg
canon-3.jpg
canon-4.jpg
canon-5.jpg
canon-6.jpg

Sample images:

IMG_2432_3_4HDRI_Edit.jpg
IMG_3435_3_4.jpg

Comments

• rnoursernourse Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited January 13, 2009
    Lens has been listed on ebay...
  • nstamnstam Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited January 14, 2009
    bump
    youre not gonna have any lenses left! did you switch systems? bump for a great seller.

rnourse wrote:
    Lens has been listed on ebay...
    edited January 14, 2009
    Yep... the 5D2 wasn't going in a direction I was prepared to go. Switched to a D700 instead. Seems like there's a lot more places to control things but I haven't figured out yet if there's actually more controls or it just feels that way.

Shame... I really miss my 70-200/2.8. The nikkor version just isn't the same lens. Wish I could use this one too!
    nstam wrote:
    youre not gonna have any lenses left! did you switch systems? bump for a great seller.
    edited January 19, 2009
    Sold!