Reach for the Stars!

DLutzDLutz Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
edited January 15, 2009 in People
This is one I waned to share from earlier this week.... I thought it turned out cute!

img_6993-edit.jpg
--Daniel
"Capturing Moments in Time Since 1975"
For more of my images check out my photo blog:

Comments

• WingsOfLovePhotoWingsOfLovePhoto Registered Users Posts: 797 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2009
    I'm liking the concept and the lighting but where is the baby's lower body?ne_nau.gif
    Looks like she is a torso coming out of a blue blanket? Especially noticeable where the sweater comes up and it is black under it.

If you weren't looking for c/c sorry, just let me know and I will delete it.
    Snady :thumb
    my money well spent :D
    Nikon D4, D3s, D3, D700, Nikkor 24-70, 70-200 2.8 vrII, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 105mm macro, sigma fisheye, SB 800's and lots of other goodies!
  • DLutzDLutz Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited January 15, 2009
    I'm liking the concept and the lighting but where is the baby's lower body?ne_nau.gif
    Looks like she is a torso coming out of a blue blanket? Especially noticeable where the sweater comes up and it is black under it.

If you weren't looking for c/c sorry, just let me know and I will delete it.

never fear.... how do we learn from each other if we don't point out what your seeing, sometimes you over look the obvious (second set of eyes are a welcome thing)

Thanks,
    --Daniel
    --Daniel
    "Capturing Moments in Time Since 1975"
    For more of my images check out my photo blog:
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2009
    I think it's a really cute photo, and a great idea! iloveyou.gif (Love the fake snow btw & the expression / "pose" ... prefect!) iloveyou.gif