FS: Canon Closet Clean Out

ChatKatChatKat Registered Users Posts: 1,357 Major grins
edited January 16, 2009 in House of Canon
Flash 420ex. Hardly used, but, needs a new battery door because it melted when I had the camera on a tripod with a continuous light shooting some product.
Best Offer

Also have a Stofen for it and I have a Gary Fong that fits it as well. Works fine with tape to hold it closed.

220ex - never used it. I must have the box around here somewhere

28-80 Lens - used when I was shooting film on my Elan 7E
Best Offer - was my kit lense.

I have a 28-90 too.

Canon 75 300 4.0 - 5.6 IS - serviced by Canon in 2007 and had the autofocus assembly replaced but never used it since the repair then I got the 100-400 so I don't need this either.

I have a 20-35 3.5-5.6 that was my favorite lense - very sharp. Nice weight too. Bought it with my 10D....in perfect shape.

Buyer pays shipping; Google Checkout only. Make me a fair offer and I will be fair. I need the shelf space...All lenses have had UV filters on them right out of the box they came in. Not a scratch on any thing. I keep my gear in pristine condition.

Canon Backpack - great size for everything. Doesn't have wheels or hold a laptop. Nearly New condition
Kathy Rappaport
Flash Frozen Photography, Inc.
http://flashfrozenphotography.com

Comments

• amg2833amg2833 Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2009
    Prices?
    What're the prices on all these items?
    ANTHONY :thumb
    [AMG]photos

[Yashica Lynx 14E | Canon 30D | Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 | 540ez | Cactus V4s]

• magicpicmagicpic Registered Users Posts: 527 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2009
    ChatKat wrote:
    430ex. Hardly used, but, needs a new battery door because it melted when I had the camera on a tripod with a continuous light shooting some product.
    Best Offer Also have a Stofen for it and I have a Gary Fong that fits it as well. Canon wants $40 to fix the door. Works fine with tape to hold it closed.

220ex - never used it. I must have the box around here somewhere

28-80 Lens - used when I was shooting film on my Elan 7E
    Best Offer - was my kit lense.

I have a 28-90 too.

Canon 75 300 4.0 - 5.6 IS - serviced by Canon in 2007 and had the autofocus assembly replaced but never used it since the repair then I got the 100-400 so I don't need this either.

I have a 20-35 3.5-5.6 that was my favorite lense - very sharp. Nice weight too. Bought it with my 10D....in perfect shape.

Buyer pays shipping; Google Checkout only. Make me a fair office and I will be fair. I need the shelf space...All lenses have had UV filters on them right out of the box they came in. Not a scratch on any thing. I keep my gear in pristine condition.

Canon Backpack - great size for everything. Doesn't have wheels or hold a laptop. Nearly New condition

sent pm
    (2) Canon 20d, (1) canon 30d, 70-200is 2.8, tamron 17-50,canon 50mm 1.4
    http://www.photographybywidget.com
  • ChatKatChatKat Registered Users Posts: 1,357 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2009
    Prices
    Prices:

I said if you make me a fair offer, I will consider it.
    Kathy Rappaport
    Flash Frozen Photography, Inc.
    http://flashfrozenphotography.com