Winter Trampoline

bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
edited January 17, 2009 in People
Kids were a little stir crazy on Christmas Eve this year so we decided to go play on the completely snow covered trampoline. Doesn't everyone do that? :wink

They had a blast - and we found a new family tradition around Christmas in our very own backyard.

p1046372900.jpg

p1064578445.jpg

p812989655.jpg

Thanks for having a look!
Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw

Comments

• Mike JMike J Registered Users Posts: 1,029 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2009
    Looks like a fun new tradition. My favorite is #1 - love the attitude.
    Mike J

Comments and constructive criticism always welcome.
    www.mikejulianaphotography.com
    Facebook
  • lisaplisap Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2009
    OK, NOT going to show these to my 5 yr old. He wants a trampoline so bad and if he discovered you could use one all year around I'll never hear the end of it! Laughing.gif

Love #1 :D

-- Lisa P.
  • bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2009
    Mike J wrote:
    Looks like a fun new tradition. My favorite is #1 - love the attitude.

They are already looking forward to doing it more often next Christmas! Thanks for taking a look Mike.
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
  • bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2009
    lisap wrote:
    OK, NOT going to show these to my 5 yr old. He wants a trampoline so bad and if he discovered you could use one all year around I'll never hear the end of it! Laughing.gif

Love #1 :D

-- Lisa P.

Yeah - my six year old bugged me FOREVER before I put this thing in our backyard. He lucked out and our neighbors that were moving did not want to take theirs with them to the new house so I got a steal of a deal and only had to move it two doors down. Another set of neighbors dug theirs into the ground, but I cannot bring myself to dig that big of hole in my lawn...eek7.gif

Thanks for looking Lisa.