Her eyes are...

Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
edited May 19, 2005 in People
...even bluer than her Dad's or mine. My 18 mo. old granddaughter, Peyton.

22506101-L.jpg

Comments

• dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2005
    Ric,

Make sure her dad has that shot ready for when the boys start coming over...thumb.gif
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited May 19, 2005
    Beautiful shot Ric and whatta cutie thumb.gifthumb.gif I guess she does have some dazzling blue peepers :D

Watch her though, it looks like she's got that Doctor It thing going on with her finger :lol J/K she's a sweetie clap.gif

Thanks for sharing, you proud grandad you

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2005
    I think you...
    Ric,

Make sure her dad has that shot ready for when the boys start coming over...thumb.gif
    ...have "blackmail" in mind!rolleyes1.gif
  • Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2005
    As I explained...
    Beautiful shot Ric and whatta cutie thumb.gifthumb.gif I guess she does have some dazzling blue peepers :D

Watch her though, it looks like she's got that Doctor It thing going on with her finger :lol J/K she's a sweetie clap.gif

Thanks for sharing, you proud grandad you

Steve
    ...over on STF, little ladies, like her, don't pick there nose. She was merely demonstrating what her 3 yr. old brother does!!!:D

Thanks, Steve.

P.S. Did you see that new Sigma 50-500 !?!
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited May 19, 2005
    Ric Grupe wrote:
    ...over on STF, little ladies, like her, don't pick there nose. She was merely demonstrating what her 3 yr. old brother does!!!:D

Thanks, Steve.

P.S. Did you see that new Sigma 50-500 !?!
    Ric,
    I've seen signs of it ne_nau.gif FstopJoJo over at the DPR Canon Lens Forum picked one up, but so far I haven't seen any pic examples from focal lengths beyond the mid-200mm level rolleyes1.gif

With all this touting of the DG coating (not to mention the higher prices I've seen advertised eek7.gif ), I'd sure like to see if it really makes any difference. Guess, we will have to withhold judgement for awhile longer :cry

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero