FS: (CAN/US) Canon 5d $1100

jauiekjauiek Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited January 17, 2009 in House of Canon
Hello,
I have my Canon 5d up for sale.

Asking $1100 USD or $1375 CAD shipped and paypalled (to a verified address only). Please email me. smiley.gif

Includes:

5d
Charger
Manual
Strap
1 Canon battery
3 aftermarket batteries

I do not have a box, cables etc..

The camera is in good condition and works perfectly, I would estimate the actuation's are around 15K.

I am the original owner and purchased it new just over 1 year ago. This is not a mint camera, it has some blemishes on it but overall nothing I would consider over the top or unacceptable. The marks that are most noticeable is on the bottom left corner at the back there are a series of scratches and one paint chip, there is also some wear on the rubber where the tips of your finger touch the camera when held. There is also a couple dust specks on the sensor.

My description makes the camera sound worse than it is... I encourage you to ask any questions. I will be around tomorrow and can provide pictures then.

I am located in Canada and can provide some references for other large items. I have sold on POTN, here and a little on Fred Miranda.

I also have:

85 1.8 w/ hood (mint 2 months old w/ box, hood has scratches)
580 EX (good conditon, few marks)
50 1.8 (mint 2 months old w/ box)

I am NOT looking to sell them until the camera is first sold.wink.gif If you want to buy the whole package $1700 USD

Thanks!