Ch. 39 90% chance of sun

johnojohno Registered Users Posts: 617 Major grins
edited May 21, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Just a start to the idea I had. A tribute to all the accuracy weather people out there give. Even my new OSX Tiger widget says it's sunny. HA!

Any comments?

peace.
johno~
chance-small.jpg
If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
~Mother Teresa

Canon 1D Mark II / Canon 50D / Canon 30D / Canon G9
Canon 50mm 1.4
Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS / Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L

blog
johno's gallery

Comments

• ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2005
    Johno, I like it, then I liked the one you posted on my thread.

(advertising: new photo in my thread, and new photos in nature thread)

I think yours needs a punch/subj..........but don't try too hard to find one.

also, I used the title 50% chance of rain.???

don't know if that matters or makes a difference.

ginger

(why am I awake?)
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2005
    Johno, I may not use rain. I am partial to the gator. Just a me thing, I guess. For as long as I can remember, even though I grew up in Detroit, Mich, a gator sunning himself was typical of a gorgeous day. So looking at the smile on my gator's face, it makes me smile, too.

So, my title has changed to 50% chance of sun..........

go with the rain, I might change mine a gazillion times, or stay with the gator.

(Don't tell anyone, but the gator required no extra work beyond my normal levels, saturation and USM, an easy workup.) Just a grab shot while doing birds. Happy gator! Gorgeous day. (they eat dogs, too. Don't tell 4labs. I won't take my dogs with me, though they are allowed. I am too absorbed to watch the dog correctly even when leashed.) They also eat people, we almost left one evening. The gator changed his mind.

The Detroit Zoo was right next to where I lived.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.