Options

FS or Trade: Bogen/Manfrotto Telephoto Lens Support 3420

NateWNateW Registered Users Posts: 137 Major grins
edited January 19, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
So I got this for Christmas and really have no use for it.
The worst part: I was lazy and didn't do anything about it, 'cuz all this started last Christmas (like a year ago).

I finally contacted the store is was purchased from (Porter's in IA), but they had no interest in taking it back in trade for something else, even when I tried to sweeten the deal.

So, I'm stuck. I'd like to put the money that went into this into something of use to me, but can't return it. What to do. Of course! Offer it for sale on DGrin!

So here it is: a brand new in box, box opened twice, still in sealed plastic bag, never used, perfect condition lens support.
To facilitate understanding the product, here's Adorama's description.

Product reviews on Adorama indicate it's a 4 of 5 star product.

Asking $50 + shipping OBO from 48116.
(Adorama has it for $68 with free shipping and I figure shipping is cheap via USPS, making it a decent discount for something that's never seen the direct light of day.)

For that matter, I'm looking to get some ND filters or ND Grad filters for a 72mm mount, preferably, or even for a 52mm mount. I'm up for a trade if anyone's interested.

Thanks!
Nate
NateW

NTWPhotos.com
Member, Livingston County Photographers Group (http://livcophotographers.com)

If responding to a picture I've posted: please, provide constructive criticism. Destructive criticism can go take a flying leap.
If we don't know what could be improved or could have been done differently, we'll never know how to get better at what we're doing.