Room for another Dog?

Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
edited January 20, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
So, I had some fun this past Saturday with Kelso and Muench Stars, a la some wedding photogs I've been watching :rofl

Is there merit and should I try reshooting w/ longer glass?

456661308_ssscB-M.jpg

456663266_6C5Sx-M.jpg

Comments

• clemensphoto'sclemensphoto's Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2009
    Great shots Ann - I really like the first one. But I think it maybe just a little to dark.clap.gifclap.gif
    Ryan Clemens
    www.clemensphotography.us
    Canon 7D w/BG-E7 Vertical Grip, Canon 50D w/ BG-E2N Vertical Grip, Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Canon 18-55mm, Canon 580EX II Flash and other goodies.
    Ignorance is no excuss, so lets DGrin!
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2009
    Oh MY - he's GORGEOUS!!

Oh, right, you want photo input. :giggle

I like the idea, but I think you need to nail the comp and exposure - the comp on the second one is better as he's not so centered, but in both of them on this monitor the snow is noticeably underexposed...

However, can we have more please?!?!? Oh my - details on that handsome creature, please!
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2009
    divamum wrote:
    Oh MY - he's GORGEOUS!!

Oh, right, you want photo input. :giggle

I like the idea, but I think you need to nail the comp and exposure - the comp on the second one is better as he's not so centered, but in both of them on this monitor the snow is noticeably underexposed...

However, can we have more please?!?!? Oh my - details on that handsome creature, please!

Hi divamum

See this thread, this or this gallery for more info/photos about the beast!

Thanks for the feedback.

ann
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2009
    Great shots Ann - I really like the first one. But I think it maybe just a little to dark.clap.gifclap.gif

Thanks,

ann