I did a drive by of SMugmug HQ today

QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
edited January 23, 2009 in Cameras
don't know exactly where to post this...

lol I had no idea that I worked 3 min away from smug mug HQ. One of my coworkers who uses smugmug as well says hes sees you guys at sushi tomi sometimes!:ivar

Well now I know where to go complain directly if customer service ever gets uppity!:wink
D700, D600
14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
85 and 50 1.4
45 PC and sb910 x2
http://www.danielkimphotography.com

Comments

• BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2009
    What no photo?
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,082 moderator
    edited January 20, 2009
    Qarik wrote:
    don't know exactly where to post this...

lol I had no idea that I worked 3 min away from smug mug HQ. One of my coworkers who uses smugmug as well says hes sees you guys at sushi tomi sometimes!:ivar

Well now I know where to go complain directly if customer service ever gets uppity!mwink.gif

... or where to give a "thanks" when you get the usual exemplary service and support. thumb.gif
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2009
    I was at work. I will bring my camera next time!thumb.gif I may stake them out follow them to lunch and take pictures if the food they order. =p
    D700, D600
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    edited January 20, 2009
    aye!thumb.gif

Any of the mods actually work there?
    D700, D600
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
  • Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2009
    Don't forget your ninja outfit! :hide
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2009
    Qarik wrote:
    I was at work. I will bring my camera next time!thumb.gif I may stake them out follow them to lunch and take pictures if the food they order. =p
    :nono One of the rules for belonging to this forum is to always have a camera with you. deal.gif We'll let it slip this time.
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2009
    CAUGHT!!! :mlane
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Cygnus StudiosCygnus Studios Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2009
    BeachBill wrote:
    :nono One of the rules for belonging to this forum is to always have a camera with you. deal.gif We'll let it slip this time.

WHAT! What kind of photographer runs around without a camera? Shame..Shame..

Smugmug HQ is a cool place. Those of us who attended the Dgrin party were invited back for a walk through. Some really cool pictures adorn those walls.
    Steve

Website
  • wesleytwesleyt Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2009
    Re Sushi Tomi: mmm curry Friday. It's been too long since I've partaken. Yum!
  • CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2009
    Qarik wrote:
    I'm not sure why they would go OUT to lunch when they have their own inhouse chef.headscratch.gif

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
    edited January 21, 2009
    Cuong wrote:
    I'm not sure why they would go OUT to lunch when they have their own inhouse chef.headscratch.gif

Cuong

no kidding?headscratch.gif

I think smug mug HQ needs an "open house". There seems to be quite few silicon valley folk around. 10944573-Ti.gif
    D700, D600
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
  • ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2009
    Qarik wrote:
    no kidding?headscratch.gif

I think smug mug HQ needs an "open house". There seems to be quite few silicon valley folk around. 10944573-Ti.gif

I will be about 10 miles away from Smugmug the third week in February. Need to start figuring out how to come say hi. Yay perks of the new job = sending me to california :)
  • aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2009
    Shima wrote:
    I will be about 10 miles away from Smugmug the third week in February. Need to start figuring out how to come say hi. Yay perks of the new job = sending me to california :)
    Do you have any time to go shoot? I would love to meet you!
  • InternautInternaut Registered Users Posts: 347 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2009
    Smugmug HQ is a cool place. Those of us who attended the Dgrin party were invited back for a walk through. Some really cool pictures adorn those walls.

What? You mean it's more then just a cold room full of server racks :D ?