_ICT5304.jpg

_ICT5337.jpg

_ICT5350.jpg

_ICT5361.jpg

All straight from my KM5D with a KM 24-75 F2.8 taken on Tuesday morning

Comments

• CoreheadCorehead Registered Users Posts: 210 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2009
    Wow! Now you know what? I wanna visit Melbourne some day soon! Never seen it from such an altitude (Austrailia has such tiny mountains--7,000 footers at best...but way better than Texas)!

Thanks for the shots. Hope you had a blast (not affecting that balloon, though)!

Steve-o
  • BlinkingsBlinkings Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2009
    oldmanemu wrote:

I see these from my car in the mornings. I am sooo jealous!
    All the best,
    Andrew
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2009
    oldmanemu wrote:

Hotair Ballooning is so much fun, expensive but loads of fun nod.gif
    I did a flight in Mildura a few years ago when the big Hotair Balloon Race was on......it was my first time...... I'd love to do it again.

We booked a flight in Sedona but the weather was not on our side and they cancelled our flight (darn it!)

Where was your take off point? and your landing point?

It's nothing like flying in a plane for any of you who have never tried Ballooning, it's an awesome feeling to be moving and not able to feel it.
    It's peaceful and very relaxing.

Love your early morning glowing balloon shot.
    Was it a really still morning?

.......Hahahaha I just realized I know who you are, how silly am I hahahaha rolleyes1.gif

I'm sure you had an awesome time... thanks for sharing thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • oldmanemuoldmanemu Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited January 26, 2009
    Skippy wrote:
    Hotair Ballooning is so much fun, expensive but loads of fun nod.gif
    I did a flight in Mildura a few years ago when the big Hotair Balloon Race was on......it was my first time...... I'd love to do it again.

We booked a flight in Sedona but the weather was not on our side and they cancelled our flight (darn it!)

Where was your take off point? and your landing point?

It's nothing like flying in a plane for any of you who have never tried Ballooning, it's an awesome feeling to be moving and not able to feel it.
    It's peaceful and very relaxing.

Love your early morning glowing balloon shot.
    Was it a really still morning?

.......Hahahaha I just realized I know who you are, how silly am I hahahaha rolleyes1.gif

I'm sure you had an awesome time... thanks for sharing thumb.gif .... Skippy :D

This was my second time in a baloon and I enjoyed each equally. The flight was on a reasonably still morning, we took off from out near Latrobe Uni and drifted down to Moorabin Airport, we actually landed on a runway.

The flight went near my daughters house and I rang her and she came out with my grandson to see the flight of baloons fly over.

And yes it is me, beeen a while since I posted, see you at work soon.