"Dirt"

Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
edited January 23, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Something from this past summer. I was going though my folders looking for something to remind me what it was like before everything was covered in snow and the temps dropped into the single digits.

I was out on the trails with two of my favorite things... my mountain bike and my camera. Enough post processing for it to qualify as photo art rather than just a photograph.

As usual I'm interested to hear what everyone thinks, C&C welcomed and encouraged.

Steve

IMG_2560.jpg
Larger Image
Scooba Steve

Shades of Hyperion photography
Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking

Comments

• RoadkillRoadkill Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2009
    Interesting shot... Reminded me to get back out on my bike...
  • Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2009
    Thanks for taking the time to comment
    Scooba Steve

Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking
  • CoreheadCorehead Registered Users Posts: 210 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2009
    Next time, try doing that while RIDING!

It would be a FIRST!

But seriously, even the "safe side" shot was...pretty good!

Steve-o
  • Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2009
    Corehead wrote:
    Next time, try doing that while RIDING!

It would be a FIRST!

I just may try thatthumb.gif
    Scooba Steve

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2009
    Something from this past summer. I was going though my folders looking for something to remind me what it was like before everything was covered in snow and the temps dropped into the single digits.

I was out on the trails with two of my favorite things... my mountain bike and my camera. Enough post processing for it to qualify as photo art rather than just a photograph.

As usual I'm interested to hear what everyone thinks, C&C welcomed and encouraged.

Steve
    Larger Image

Love that starburst with the rainbow colours clap.gif
    Too bad the highlights are so blown out on the left hand side.

Good shot Steve thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin