SOLD: Canon Digital Rebel XT and BG-E3 grip

ronf119ronf119 Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
edited February 8, 2009 in House of Canon
Well taken care of Canon Digital Rebel XT body in black. It was primarily used as a backup camera and always protected in a camera case when not in use.

Comes with the original accessories (Canon NB-2LH battery, battery charger, usb cable, video cable), warranty card and manuals including the box.

I will also throw in 2 Sterlingtek NB-2LH batteries, a compactflash card with a USB compactflash card reader

Looking to get SOLD + actual shipping costs and paypal fees.
Lowered price to SOLD + actual shipping costs and paypal fees. I will accept money order as well but shipping will be delayed until money order is received and cleared.
Dropped price yet again to SOLD + actual shipping costs and paypal fees. I will accept money order as well but shipping will be delayed until money order is received and cleared.

I have a genuine Canon BG-E3 battery grip with 2 New NB-2LH batteries. I also have the AA battery tray and original box. I will also throw in an aftermarket battery charger which also includes a car charging cable for the charger.

Looking to get SOLD + actual shipping costs and paypal fees.
Lowered Price to SOLD + actual shipping costs and paypal fees. I will accept money order as well but shipping will be delayed until money order is received and cleared.

More pictures available upon request.

I have made transactions on here, POTN and FM. PM for references.

Comments