The Three Sisters.

BlinkingsBlinkings Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
edited January 22, 2009 in Landscapes
Getting this shot involved myself and my able bodied ninja assistant climbing 2 electric fences whilst evading the paddock's resident bull. What this dumb city slicker photographer didn't realize was that the bull had a brother. I also didn't know how angry they can get when faced with lens wielding fools looking for thrills! All ended well though with me getting the shot with all body parts intact, and neither of us finding out how much of a kick those sparked up fences really had!
All the best,
Andrew

Comments

• PreachermanPreacherman Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
    edited January 22, 2009
    Nice shot Andrew - but what are those things?

Personally possible electrification of my delicate bits is a step to far for me...so you have my respect for going for this one!!clap.gif
  • BlinkingsBlinkings Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2009
    Nice shot Andrew - but what are those things?

Personally possible electrification of my delicate bits is a step to far for me...so you have my respect for going for this one!!clap.gif

Hehe thanks! Well I think (I'm guessing) that they were old wheat silos...perhaps!
    All the best,
    Andrew
  • FL00DYFL00DY Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
    edited January 22, 2009
    haha I opened this expecting a shot of the blue mountains :) It looks almost painted ???
    “I don’t understand bus lanes. Why do poor people have to get to places quicker than I do?” - Jeremy Clarkson

My Blog: www.floody82.com
    My Photos: floody82.smugmug.com
  • CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2009
    Ordinary, normal, sane people wouldn't understand what we photogs have to go through to get our shots. Well done.

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2009
    Hi Andrew,

A man after my own heart! lol3.gif Climbing fences is a "don't ask don't tell" kinda thing but sometimes you gotta get the shot. *cough*

I've never gotten into a tangle with a bull before though. Glad you were able to come back in one piece and post the fruits of your journeys. Hope to see more from you soon from other treks. thumb.gif
  • BlinkingsBlinkings Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2009
    FL00DY wrote:
    haha I opened this expecting a shot of the blue mountains :) It looks almost painted ???
    lolz it is definitely a photograph and not a painting. ;) Oh and these girls are Victoria's equivalent of the Blue Mountains......except these aren't on a mountain or made of rock!!!!!!!!!!
    :ivar :ivar
    All the best,
    Andrew