Yet Another Animal Entry DSS 17--C&C??

slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,215 Major grins
edited January 23, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
When I first saw the theme this go around, I immediately thought of my cats. I've been following them around all week waiting for the 'perfect pose' and managed to get some decent shots but...

I see there are already quite a few pet shots and I'm not sure I have anything different. :dunno I have a different idea that I may try this weekend (not involving my kitties) if I have a chance, but I thought I'd post these anyway to see if any of them might work in case I don't around to trying something different.

I welcome any C&C that comes my way. I haven't really thought of any titles yet, so any suggestions in that area are welcome too!!

#1 Abby taking a nap
459817187_GbKLf-M.jpg

2. Whiskers
459816689_is5e4-M.jpg

459816427_MkApw-M.jpg

459816505_mWTNi-M.jpg

Thanks in advance,
Sherry

Comments

• Karrie McDKarrie McD Registered Users Posts: 372 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2009
    I like 1 the best, but to be honest, IMHO it doesn't stand out from the rest of the furry friends shots we have in this round.
    "Whether you think you can or you can't, you are right."
  • ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2009
    My favorite of these is #1, I think if the nose and mouth were more in focus, it would make it much stronger...cute shot!
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2009
    I love #1 and #3 as portraits but your entry would be more unique if you did something with that pattern of fur on Abby's right cheek that is shaped like a hand. Perhaps a closeup or crop that emphasizes that feature?
  • Karrie McDKarrie McD Registered Users Posts: 372 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2009
    richtersl wrote:
    I love #1 and #3 as portraits but your entry would be more unique if you did something with that pattern of fur on Abby's right cheek that is shaped like a hand. Perhaps a closeup or crop that emphasizes that feature?

good idea
    "Whether you think you can or you can't, you are right."
  • slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,215 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2009
    richtersl wrote:

Wow! My cat & I never even noticed that!!! I do see the hand now. :D

I wonder if I could get her to 'pose' for me again.....

Actually, she was really good for me while I took the first set of pics. The funniest one I have is when she cocked her head funny right as I snapped the pic. Her expression is like "What in the heck are you DOIN??" I would have tried to use that one, but she cocked her head partially out of the frame.

I do have another idea that I am going to try to get later that doesn't involve cats. I just hope I have time to do it!

Thanks again,
    Sherry