DSS 17 - opinions needed

ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
edited January 23, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
I was hoping to get some opinions on which image is the strongest.
I have entered one, but I was able to get some shots today that I like,
and wondered if any of them are better/stronger? A reshoot is possible.
Thanks!

Current entry: Hair of the Dog
458702302_TuskR-M.jpg

New possible entries
1. 459876532_GC4c4-M.jpg

2. Same image, different crop and processing
459876538_tVbQu-M.jpg

459876550_VeSay-L.jpg

So, what do ya think???
Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain

Comments

• Velvet-ArtVelvet-Art Registered Users Posts: 292 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2009
    To be honest with you I think your original is the best. The new ones are nice and cute too, but the focus is on the little girl and not really on her hair, which seems a bit blurred of OOF.

Your original one is quite unique, I say "stick with it" mwink.gif

Tim
  • koushkoush Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited January 23, 2009
    Ilike the first one...we've all been there at that moment, nice to see it so
    creatively captured.clap.gif
    don't get your knickers ina twist, it doesn't feel good and makes you walk funny
  • ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2009
    Velvet-Art wrote:
    Your original one is quite unique, I say "stick with it" mwink.gif

Tim
    Thanks for commenting Velvet-Art!
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
    edited January 23, 2009
    koush wrote:
    Ilike the first one...we've all been there at that moment, nice to see it so
    creatively captured.clap.gif
    Thanks koush...it's just a "play" on the theme and in no way is a reflection of merolleyes1.gif
    Although I will admit having experienced this a few times in my younger days:D
    Karin

• divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2009
    This is hilarious - as I was out yesterday snapping some more shots of Beau (the Beardie) the "hair of the dog" pun dropped into my head, but I couldn't figure out what to do with it - I'm glad somebody else is implementing it! thumb.gif Definitely stick with your current idea - it's more original, IMO.

That said, if you're considering playing with it still...what about some funky processing, and maybe a tilt to make it look more hungover? headscratch.gif
  • GrlyGrly Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2009
    divamum wrote:

That said, if you're considering playing with it still...what about some funky processing, and maybe a tilt to make it look more hungover? headscratch.gif

That's a great idea!

I like your original entry as well.
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2009
    Your current entry is hilarious and I like divamum's suggestion too!!!
    divamum wrote:
    edited January 23, 2009
    divamum wrote:
    This is hilarious - as I was out yesterday snapping some more shots of Beau (the Beardie) the "hair of the dog" pun dropped into my head, but I couldn't figure out what to do with it - I'm glad somebody else is implementing it! thumb.gif Definitely stick with your current idea - it's more original, IMO.

Thanks diva, those are great suggestions! I'll have to see what I can do with it!

Thanks grly and richters, you're opinions are greatly appreciated!
    Karin

• pyroPrints.compyroPrints.com Registered Users Posts: 1,383 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2009
    I dunno, i like # 1 in the new set personally
    pyroPrints.com (my little t-shirt shop)
    pyroPrints.com/5819572 The Photo Section