Mallard Duck

canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
edited January 24, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
I sincerely apologise but I just couldn't resist shooting this Mallard duck because I knew he was gonna be shot and be on someone's dinner plate. I shoot them but prefer to do it with the camera.
Regards
Bob

460387969_aBcro-L.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2009
    canon400d wrote:
    I sincerely apologise but I just couldn't resist shooting this Mallard duck because I knew he was gonna be shot and be on someone's dinner plate. I shoot them but prefer to do it with the camera.
    Regards
    Bob

Beautiful colours Bob, love the purple/blue feathers and the brilliant green head of this Duck.

Hope he survived and flew off to some sanctuary till Duck Season is over thumb.gif ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2009
    Very nice color and detail Bob. I think you could crop just a bit tighter in order to remove that distracting red bit along the lower left edge.

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2009
    Jack'll do wrote:
    Very nice color and detail Bob. I think you could crop just a bit tighter in order to remove that distracting red bit along the lower left edge.

Thanks Skip I sure hope he survived too. Yes Jack you are right. I have just noticed that red line on the lower left edge.
    Regards
    Bob