SOLD: (US) Canon EOS 20D

bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
edited January 26, 2009 in House of Canon
My trusty 20D up for sale. What a great body this camera is. Great performance even by today's standards. This comes with the box, manuals, cords, Canon charger, strap, software and etc.... I will even throw in a 1GB CF card, CF card reader, travel battery charger for car hookup and and two BP-511 batteries at this price.

Camera is in tip top shape, I take care of my equipment and it does not get banged around at all. Always in my bag when not in use. LCD is immaculate with only slight and unavoidable brassing on the hot shoe. I will grab some pics and post as needed or requested.

I am asking for $350 shipped and Paypalled for this package. Please let me know if you have any questions. I would be happy to answer them.

Jared

Camera has SOLD...
Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw

Comments

• bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2009
    Camera body has SOLD!
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw