Ithaca Coop Market

DionysusDionysus Registered Users Posts: 226 Major grins
edited January 25, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
3223724319_f795e2b98c_b.jpg
-=Ren B.=-

Gear: Canon EOS 50D, 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 55-250mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, Canon 430EX-II Flash
Galleries: Smugmug Flickr DeviantART

Comments

• Mike JMike J Registered Users Posts: 1,029 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2009
    I really like it. I think what really works here it is how you cropped this. The width of the bricks on top match the width of the awning which matches the width of the sidewalk at the bottom which matches the width of the stone work below the window. It's also tack sharp and I like the colors.
    Mike J

Comments and constructive criticism always welcome.
    www.mikejulianaphotography.com
    Facebook
  • DionysusDionysus Registered Users Posts: 226 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2009
    thanks a lot, appreciate it! I liked the way it turned out because of all the different textures and shapes and colors, and subjects, yet they dont seem to fight each other for attention...as busy as it is, it doesnt seem busy at all.
    -=Ren B.=-

Gear: Canon EOS 50D, 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 55-250mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, Canon 430EX-II Flash
    Galleries: Smugmug Flickr DeviantART
  • Mike JMike J Registered Users Posts: 1,029 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2009
    Dionysus wrote:
    thanks a lot, appreciate it! I liked the way it turned out because of all the different textures and shapes and colors, and subjects, yet they dont seem to fight each other for attention...as busy as it is, it doesnt seem busy at all.

It is very balanced and you can just keep scanning it and find new things. Just shows how something that looks ordinary can be very nice when the right eye looks at it.
    Mike J

Comments and constructive criticism always welcome.
    www.mikejulianaphotography.com
    Facebook