Options

small feature request

flyingpointflyingpoint Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
edited January 30, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Andy et al,

Not sure if this is easy or atom-splitting difficult, but is there any way to add the name of the file to the "Replace Photo" page?

The current system just shows the image to be replaced. And once we scan our computer for the replacement file, it would be great if I could see the original file name to ensure they match.

A lot of the shots that I sell have athletes in similar uniforms -- it's just a matter of time before I upload the wrong replacement photo.

All my current orders are in process ---- if someone orders today, I'll send along a screen shot.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 25, 2009
    Here's a quick example
    Here's an example :
    Andy et al,

Not sure if this is easy or atom-splitting difficult, but is there any way to add the name of the file to the "Replace Photo" page?

The current system just shows the image to be replaced. And once we scan our computer for the replacement file, it would be great if I could see the original file name to ensure they match.

A lot of the shots that I sell have athletes in similar uniforms -- it's just a matter of time before I upload the wrong replacement photo.

All my current orders are in process ---- if someone orders today, I'll send along a screen shot.

Thanks.
  • Options
    edited January 29, 2009
    OK -- here's another reason. I seem to have parents interested in continuous or near continuous frames from a burst.

It would make it a lot easier to make sure I'm replacing the right photos...
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2009
    thx for the suggestion - this page is due at some point (hopefully soon) to get a facelift, so I'll make sure this gets FR'd properly.
  • Options
    jchinjchin Registered Users Posts: 713 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2009
    +1 on this request ... I had to replace a few photos yesterday and was going nuts trying to remember the files names
    Johnny J. Chin ~ J. Chin Photography
    FacebookFlickrSmugMug
    SmugMug referral coupon code: ix3uDyfBU6xXs
    (use this for a discount off your SmugMug subscription)
  • Options
    SPK64SPK64 Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2009
    +1 from me also.
    I think I made the same request at some point.
  • Options
    edited January 30, 2009
    small feature request
    Now we're talking.

Workers of the world unite!