Options

Can we change an order from 8x10 to 8x12

MaryBooMaryBoo Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
edited January 31, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Help

Re order # 873797. Is it possible to change the last 2 8x10 orders to 8x12? Too much of the portrait is being cut off in the 8x10 size. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Mary

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2009
    Yes. Specifically and exactly, do you mean these two 8x10s?

20090125-dwty2wdwsegrdinc36kt5w3sm2.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 25, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Yes. Specifically and exactly, do you mean these two 8x10s?

20090125-dwty2wdwsegrdinc36kt5w3sm2.jpg

Specifically, they ordered 2 of Armstrong-4278 at 8x10. They would like to change it to a 8x12 order.

Thanks for your help
  • Options
    edited January 30, 2009
    Ping - Ping - Ping

Is there anything I can do to change that photo to a 8x12 order? Do we need to cancel the order and start again?
  • Options
    AnneMcBeanAnneMcBean Registered Users Posts: 503 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2009
    MaryBoo wrote:
    Ping - Ping - Ping

Is there anything I can do to change that photo to a 8x12 order? Do we need to cancel the order and start again?

We can't ever change orders, but this one was still in proof-delay so I canceled it. I would be happy to place a fresh order that switches that 8x10 to an 8x12, but could you have your customer drop us an email at the Help Desk? The new order will cost more, and we like to have a direct request from the customer before putting a new charge on their card.

I've put a note on the order so it should be a quick fix once we hear from your customer. Do you need a proof-delay on the new order as well?

Thanks!

-Anne
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2009
    MaryBoo wrote:
    Ping - Ping - Ping

By the way, it's always fastest to email our heroes for issues like this, rather than posting on Dgrin :) Thanks! Time sensitive, etc...

http://www.smugmug.com/help/emailreal