Balanced Rock revisited

squirl033squirl033 Registered Users Posts: 1,230 Major grins
edited January 27, 2009 in Landscapes
another view of Balanced Rock, in the Arches NP, near Moab Utah... 30D, Tammy 24-135 @ 60mm, 1/200 @ f/11...

IMG_5529copyblend.jpg
~ Rocky
"Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
Three Dog Night

www.northwestnaturalimagery.com

Comments

• dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2009
    Great shot Rocky. clap.gif The sky is a little noisy. Might run it through whatever noise reduction software you use (assuming you have one). :D

Dan
  • squirl033squirl033 Registered Users Posts: 1,230 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2009
    dlplumer wrote:
    Great shot Rocky. clap.gif The sky is a little noisy. Might run it through whatever noise reduction software you use (assuming you have one). :D

Dan

thanks, Dan... i use Neat Image... i'll give this a pass through that and see how it looks...
    ~ Rocky
    "Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
    Three Dog Night

www.northwestnaturalimagery.com
  • jeffmeyersjeffmeyers Registered Users Posts: 1,535 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2009
    dlplumer wrote:

Dan

15524779-Ti.gif. The sky also looks a bit purple to me. Otherwise it rocks. thumb.gifthumb.gif
    More Photography . . . Less Photoshop [. . . except when I do it]
    Jeff Meyers
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2009
    Man, I'd like to be around when that big rock decides to cut loose.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • coscorrosacoscorrosa Registered Users Posts: 2,284 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2009
    Whoa! Great job of showing the sense of scale. That rock is HUGE. Nice capture!