Options

Help with 5 x 30 print.

goodcrnagoodcrna Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
edited January 26, 2009 in Finishing School
I would like to have my kids senior pictures placed on a 5 x 30 print. I used WHCC for their senior pictures. I was incorrectly assuming that in ROES I could place 4-5 pictures on the 5 x 30 template. I could not get more than one picture on the ?template (if that's the correct terminology).

Is this all done in Photoshop? If so that's way beyond :dunno my abilities! Does anyone have any suggestions (step-by-step!!!) for this type of print?

I received a mailing from WHCC that had 8 pictures of a baby that were framed in black and had the name (I assume) of the child at the bottom. This maybe an easy project but I can't seem to figure it out.

I've also seen a 20 x 23 print with a centered 12.5 x 8.5 picture and on each corner was 3.5 x 5.5" print. How are these done? Oh, I've sooooo much to learn. But loving every minute of it!!!

Greg

Comments

• Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2009
    Send it to me, with clear detailed explanation of what you want, and I should be able to easily put the images on a 5X30 template.

Sam
  • Options
    goodcrnagoodcrna Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited January 26, 2009
    Sam wrote:
    Send it to me, with clear detailed explanation of what you want, and I should be able to easily put the images on a 5X30 template.

Sam

Sam,
    Your wonderful wings.gif . I sent you a private message/email.
    Thanksclap.gif
    Greg