Options

SOLD: Tamrac Expedition 7 5577 Photo Backpack (Large)

photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
edited September 3, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
==SOLD==
Tamrac "Expedition 7" #5577 Large Photo Backpack
(Like New)
Ever since I bought this backpack new, it has been in my closet providing a padded resting spot for a couple of rarely-used pieces of photo equipment. It has never been out of the house for a hike, and even still has the tags from the store attached! But it's time to free up some cash for other equipment that will see more frequent use :D.

This is an awesome backpack -- it can hold a ton of equipment, and is still comfortable to carry due to the comfortable shoulder straps and wide, highly padded hip strap that takes most of the weight off your shoulders. An assortment of Tamrac accessories can be added to the backpack to further customize it.

Tamrac added an interior laptop pocket to this backpack, which runs $219 discounted. As far as I can tell, that's the only difference.

I'm asking a flat $140 for this like-new backpack. For those outside my local (San Francisco Peninsula/Silicon Valley) area, I'll provide shipping for a flat $10 (I'll absorb the excess shipping costs over that amount). Payment OK via cash, or PayPal cash/e-check/credit card.

Contact me via DGrin Private Message or, better yet, via email.

= photobug

461628749_oNd2Z-S.jpg461628734_8BKDz-S.jpg461628761_9yfjp-S-1.jpg
Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

Comments

• Options
    JimClarkJimClark Registered Users Posts: 305 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2009
    Pm sent
    "Christianity, if false, is of no importance,
    and if true, of infinite importance. The only
    thing it cannot be is moderately
    important." C. S. Lewis
    http://www.photosbyjimclark.com/
  • Options
    edited January 31, 2009
    Tamrac 5577 Expedition 7 still available!
    Although this Tamrac photo backpack was incorrectly marked as "sold" for a day or so, it is still available. See original posting above for information.
    Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
    Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

• Options
    edited February 6, 2009
    Bump of this item...

• Options
    zibi72zibi72 Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited September 3, 2009
    photobug wrote:
    Bump of this item...
    Is it sold or not?
  • Options
    edited September 3, 2009
    Yes, it's really sold :-)
    zibi72 wrote:
    Is it sold or not?
    Yes, it was sold quite a while ago. That's why it says "SOLD" in both the thread title and at the beginning of the original posting mwink.gif....