Options

SOLD: Tamrac N11 Backpack Camera Straps

photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
edited January 26, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
[ item sold, 26 Jan 2009]
Tamrac N11 Backpack Camera Straps
(New in Package)
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] I bought these Tamrac backpack camera straps to go with my Tamrac 5577 Photo Backpack (for sale in another DGrin thread), but never got to use them. They're still brand new in their package.

These straps provide a convenient way, when using a backpack,
[/FONT]to carry a camera hanging from D-rings on the front of the backpack's shoulder straps (the D-rings are built into Tamrac backpacks). There's no extra camera neck strap to mess with (or cut into your neck) and the camera doesn't bounce wildly in front of you when attached to these straps. They have a quick-release buckle so the camera can be detached easily.

I'm asking flat $13 (shipping included).
Payment OK via cash or PayPal cash/e-check/credit card.

"Package deal": if someone wishes to buy these straps plus the Tamrac 5577 backpack (in this DGrin thread), I'll offer both including all shipping costs for $150 total. :deal

Contact me via DGrin Private Message or, better yet, via email.

= photobug

461661260_QA8B7-S.jpg461661097_hzGa6-S.jpg461660917_22Bkc-M.jpg
Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

Comments

• Options
    IPsychUIPsychU Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
    edited January 26, 2009
    PM sent
    photobug wrote:
    for sale...
    Tamrac N11 Backpack Camera Straps
    (New in Package)

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I bought these Tamrac backpack camera straps to go with my Tamrac 5577 Photo Backpack (for sale in another DGrin thread), but never got to use them. They're still brand new in their package.

These straps provide a convenient way, when using a backpack,
    [/FONT]to carry a camera hanging from D-rings on the front of the backpack's shoulder straps (the D-rings are built into Tamrac backpacks). There's no extra camera neck strap to mess with (or cut into your neck) and the camera doesn't bounce wildly in front of you when attached to these straps. They have a quick-release buckle so the camera can be detached easily.

I'm asking flat $13 (shipping included).
    Payment OK via cash or PayPal cash/e-check/credit card.

"Package deal": if someone wishes to buy these straps plus the Tamrac 5577 backpack (in this DGrin thread), I'll offer both including all shipping costs for $150 total. deal.gif

Contact me via DGrin Private Message or, better yet, via email.

= photobug

461661260_QA8B7-S.jpg461661097_hzGa6-S.jpg461660917_22Bkc-M.jpg
  • Options
    photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2009
    IPsychU wrote:
    PM sent
    Tamrac straps sold to IPsychU -- enjoy!
    Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
    Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
    Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...