Which one? DSS 17 *PLEASE* Help!

slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,215 Major grins
edited January 25, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
For two weeks I've been trying to figure out what (if anything) I could do with this topic, so of course now that it's down to the wire I'm getting close to something I like. I've run out of time to re-shoot, so if I'm going to enter anything it will have to be one of these. Which one should I enter?

I'm thinking maybe either "Decorated" or "Crystal Curls" for a title. OK, I really don't have a title so I'm open to suggestions!

461564157_XaWCU-M.jpg

461746043_XKK36-M.jpg

461745399_265DJ-M.jpg

461748398_PJkft-M.jpg

I'm really undecided here, so please take a few seconds to leave a comment. Thanks so much!

Sherry

Comments

• ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2009
    slpollett wrote:
    For two weeks I've been trying to figure out what (if anything) I could do with this topic, so of course now that it's down to the wire I'm getting close to something I like. I've run out of time to re-shoot, so if I'm going to enter anything it will have to be one of these. Which one should I enter?

I'm thinking maybe either "Decorated" or "Crystal Curls" for a title. OK, I really don't have a title so I'm open to suggestions!

Of these I like #2 and #4. I'm undecided which one I like best, but I'm thinking #2 because the hair has more curl to it. Just wondering if you can crop or clone, or perhaps a little of each to get rid of the dead space in the upper corners?? Titles? how about "Curly Q", or is that too corny! Good luck what ever you decide, I think they are good!
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain