edited May 21, 2005 in People
Couldnt resist an early one..

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2005
    Did you Knock Him Out ?
    Humungus wrote:
    Okay....... what did you do to him ??? hmmmm fess up, did you zonk him out so you could see him drop that little laptop off his knees ?? :lol4

It's not right to take advantage of American's on highs from eating Cherry Ripes you should be ashamed of yourself rolleyes1.gif Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2005
    Skippy wrote:
    Okay....... what did you do to him ??? hmmmm fess up, did you zonk him out so you could see him drop that little laptop off his knees ?? :lol4

It's not right to take advantage of American's on highs from eating Cherry Ripes you should be ashamed of yourself rolleyes1.gif Skippy (Australia)
    Skip you should have seen him when the sound of sam & my shutters on rapid fire brought him around....he woke up & stared at us with a look on his face like a slow lens losing light..you know that slow 'in & out of focus' confused look lol3.gif

This was no trip to be caught taking a nap..showing some 'plumbers' or pumping the bilge.

Always a camera on you.
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited May 21, 2005
    Skippy wrote:

It was the kava Gus fed him Skippy eek7.gifLaughing.gif J/K rolleyes1.gif

What most folks don't know is that Andy was pretty sick on this trip, yet he slogged through like a trooper thumb.gif He had this cough for like 8 weeks and he sometimes coughed so hard, I knew he was seeing stars :uhoh It hit him worse when he laid down to sleep. Needless to say, he wasn't sleeping well. So seeing him catch a few winks in the middle of the day wasn't such a bad thing (he was our designated driver :yikes )

The funny thing was that his fingers were still moving on the keyboard :lol Like he was still editting a pic.....lol Maybe that's his secret. Post processing while asleep lol3.gif In my case, I don't think the results could be any worse than doing it while wide awake :lol4

Good one Gus. Now how about some of those thrush jay shots you took right before Andy nodded off ?ne_nau.gif

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2005
    Gus, which lens?

Great capture, you are the best photographer!

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2005
    Humungus wrote:

I've seen that look before Gus. He usually fell into a semi-comotose state after consuming 2-3 racks of ribs. biggrinbounce2.gif
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
    edited May 21, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Gus, which lens?

Great capture, you are the best photographer!

ginger
    Tks G...its the one & only 135 f/2 prime....It was was struggling with the light/camera settings as i just walked up the stairs & saw him there & knew i had about 3 seconds to get the camera sorted. I really needed that shuttler a little faster but i will take a gift shot like that anyday.
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2005
    Re: "niks prog is chewing away at my bandwidth "
    I promise I'll put bandwidth cap some time soon, I swears..rolleyes1.gif
    Great captures!
    No warries, mate!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
    edited May 21, 2005
    Nikolai wrote:
    I promise I'll put bandwidth cap some time soon, I swears..rolleyes1.gif
    Great captures!
    No warries, mate!1drink.gif
    Wow ..not one drop out as i used to get with my old IE loader !! Thankyou very much nik !!

It took me several hours to work it all out but im running strong now so if i can do it...ANYONE can !
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2005
    You're mostly welcome!
    Humungus wrote:
    Wow ..not one drop out as i used to get with my old IE loader !! Thankyou very much nik !!

It took me several hours to work it all out but im running strong now so if i can do it...ANYONE can !
    Glad S*E is working out for ya!thumb.gif
    Cheers, mate!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2005
    deal.gif putting 'gus on that "special" list of mine .... for revenge at next year's shootout.