AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited January 27, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
The picture is of a friend of mine.

462479775_5bCoR-XL.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING & C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• leaheleahe Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2009
    I like the idea for this photo. Her hat seems to be a little blown out and merges into the background a bit, but it seems properly exposed to me. She appears to be in a round pen and possibly working a horse. Are you trying to show the relationship between her and the horse or of her maybe being in one of her favorite places? I could be way off base, but let us know what you were thinking for this shot. Good job so far! thumb.gif
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2009
    Wonderful light on this one Azzaro. The colors are outstanding as well.

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2009
    leahe wrote:
    I like the idea for this photo. Her hat seems to be a little blown out and merges into the background a bit, but it seems properly exposed to me. She appears to be in a round pen and possibly working a horse. Are you trying to show the relationship between her and the horse or of her maybe being in one of her favorite places? I could be way off base, but let us know what you were thinking for this shot. Good job so far! thumb.gif

Thanks for the comment....... I stopped in to see her and she had been exercising her horses. It is a picture of a friend doing her most favorite thing.
    The hat is blown out and really no way to fix it and the background is distracting.
    I liked the pose. I'm going to draw a picture of it. I can fix the problems with my pencil. The pencil has a higher dynamic range than my D40X sensor ...:D THANKS FOR LOOKING AND COMMENTING..... azzaro
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2009
    Jack'll do wrote:
    Wonderful light on this one Azzaro. The colors are outstanding as well.

Thanks Jack for the comment....... I shoot mostly things and landscapes....I find people difficult for me to shoot. They tend to be more snapshots ..........
    THANKS AGAIN FOR LOOKING....... azzaro