Beach Steps

Tao ZeroTao Zero Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
edited January 27, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
I keep going through my recent vacation pics trying to find something to process. It's like going to the fridge for food every hour when you know there isn't anything new inside..... but something may look good now that didn't before. PP includes sharpening, lens blur, B&W conversion... C&C always welcome.

462870921_8fXz7-L.jpg

Comments

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited January 27, 2009
    I love it...even if the steps are almost dead center. It has a 1950's Hollywood feel to it.
    Only one small thing...you chopped off of two palm trees. Perhaps if you cloned them out of the photo all together it would work better.
  • Tao ZeroTao Zero Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited January 27, 2009
    Thanks Jeff, I will give it a shot. I usually shoot with my D-Lux 3 in widescreen mode. I usually lose part of the image when I crop to something more manageable like 5x7 or 4x6.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grins Bournemouth, UKPosts: 0 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2009
    As captain says it has that old style Hollywood feel, but the bit I don't like is the palm tress being blurred, I think the shot would of been better if everything in few had been in focus, but that just me

Tim