Give Adorama a try for selling your used gear

2»

Comments

• Jay25Jay25 Happy 2 start somewhere:) Posts: 70Registered Users Big grins
    edited April 2, 2016
    HelenOster wrote: »
    Please email me: [email protected].

If you were told you would get 70% of $1,000, then I will make sure you get it.

Not saying you won't pay 70% of the value you guys put on the gear. Its just a mother to get camera equipment returned. I didnt deal with you in particular, dealt with some rude joker trying to bully over the phone. I'm not easily bullied because I was willing to fly to new York. But there are other ways to go after someone which is legally.
  • HelenOsterHelenOster Major grins Posts: 173Registered Users Major grins
    edited April 2, 2016
    Jay25 wrote: »
    Not saying you won't pay 70% of the value you guys put on the gear. Its just a mother to get camera equipment returned. I didnt deal with you in particular, dealt with some rude joker trying to bully over the phone. I'm not easily bullied because I was willing to fly to new York. But there are other ways to go after someone which is legally.

No, you wouldn't have dealt with me because I don't work in the used department!

If you have an issue now, please email me with your quote number. I can have your gear shipped on Monday if that is your preference, but I need your details.
    Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
    http://twitter.com/HelenOster
    [email protected]
    www.adorama.com