Options

portfolio pricing

the supervillainthe supervillain Registered Users Posts: 177 Major grins
edited January 29, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
hey everyone, first thing, i am loving this site so far, i still have a trial account, but am planning to purchase pro before it ends.

i am trying to figure this all out, for pricing and the like.
i dont want to mess with gallery pricing yet, i just want portfolio pricing.
i figured out how to get the prices that i want in there, but when i go to the visitor view and click on buy a photo, it says there is no products available, i go back to the set prices page, and all my prices are in there.

i have not set any prices for the gallery pricing, they are all at $0.00, so therefore the portfolio pricing should override the gallery pricing right??

i am confused :)
--Craig...
shoots things with a D80, an F1, and a Diana F+

My Gallery
Sign the guestbook :)!!

Comments

• Options
    the supervillainthe supervillain Registered Users Posts: 177 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2009
    okay, i think it figured it out, i need to go to the gallery prices and clear them so that the boxes are completly blank, not with $0.00 in them, that seems to have worked for now :)
    --Craig...
    shoots things with a D80, an F1, and a Diana F+

My Gallery
    Sign the guestbook :)!!
  • Options
    phototristanphototristan Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2009
    Hi,

Leaving any product boxes blank will make that item for sale at our default prices. If you don't want a particular item to be available for sale, input 0.00 instead.

Also, you need to make sure the gallery is set to 'printable' on in the gallery customization "Printing" section otherwise there will be no 'Buy' button for your visitors. Here's our page on gallery customizing:

http://www.smugmug.com/help/picture-storage

I hope this helps.

okay, i think it figured it out, i need to go to the gallery prices and clear them so that the boxes are completly blank, not with $0.00 in them, that seems to have worked for now :)
    Tristan
    Suport Hero
    Smugmug
    http://help.smugmug.com/