Portraits And Photoshop

SandySandy Registered Users Posts: 762 Major grins
edited May 22, 2005 in People
These portraits were taken at a fair sometime ago. There was a lot of background and I wanted to focus on women in hats. Here is the result after enhancing them in photoshop. Comments are very welcome.

22667140-M.jpg

22667141-M.jpg

Comments

• wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2005
    I like the first one, simple and clean, striking. But I'd try to remove some of the red flush on her neck and face.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited May 21, 2005
    Sandy,

15524779-Ti.gif with Sid. Also, the little "box" around the flower in her hand is confusing. I don't know whether the flower was added and you didn't remove it's background, or whether it's part of the original background. Which has been covered except for this small area ne_nau.gif

The 2nd one isn't bad, just not as interesting to me.

Thanks for sharing,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • SandySandy Registered Users Posts: 762 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2005
    The flower was added and for some reason I didn't see the box on my screen. I made the suggested changes and they were right on, so thank you for the help. My niece asked me to show some of my photos at an exhibit she is arranging. Do you thinki this photo would generate interest?

22675418-M.jpg
  • USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2005
  • SandySandy Registered Users Posts: 762 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2005
    I think the moon adds interest to the photo.

22708232-M.jpg
  • SirArmstrongSirArmstrong Registered Users Posts: 249 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2005
    Sandy wrote:
    I think the moon adds interest to the photo.

22708232-M.jpg
    I liked the second one at the start, but the moon added captures it for me. I like this one. Thanks for sharing.
    Steve

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."

Ansel Adams