Options

Printing Price list?

SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
edited March 15, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I tried to print the price list from the pricing view, and while it loaded up 9 pages, each page had several sizes missing / truncated.

I am thinking this is an unwanted feature.

How do I print out the entire price list, SOs I can sit down with a Ouija board to figure out pricing?

Sam

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2009
    Sam wrote:
    I tried to print the price list from the pricing view, and while it loaded up 9 pages, each page had several sizes missing / truncated.

I am thinking this is an unwanted feature.

How do I print out the entire price list, SOs I can sit down with a Ouija board to figure out pricing?

Sam
    Sam? Specifically and exactly, which price list? What page are you looking at?
  • Options
    edited January 30, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Sam? Specifically and exactly, which price list? What page are you looking at?

This is the area I was in. When I tried to print the entire price list, it seemed to goo through a SmugMug compiling? of the image, but the bottom of each category was chopped off.

PS: Do you sleep?

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1&quot;></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 6in; HEIGHT: 324pt" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:title="" src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/SAMLIN~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image001.png"></v:imagedata></v:shape>
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2009
    ne_nau.gif Sam, sorry, it's not really designed for printing - I wish I had a better answer for you. I truly don't know what to say on this one. I haven't printed something like that in a long time. I'll try to figure something out.. perhaps screen grabs and pdfs - can you do that?

Sleep? Just back from CA :D
  • Options
    edited January 30, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    ne_nau.gif Sam, sorry, it's not really designed for printing - I wish I had a better answer for you. I truly don't know what to say on this one. I haven't printed something like that in a long time. I'll try to figure something out.. perhaps screen grabs and pdfs - can you do that?

Sleep? Just back from CA :D

Thanks Andy,

I done tried everything including threating the heck out of it. :D

Everyone works differently, but it's easier for me if I have a list on paper I can hold in my hands and pencil up.

I am going to bed and look at it tomorrow.

Sam
  • Options
    JohnBiggsJohnBiggs Registered Users Posts: 841 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2009
    There is a firefox plugin that will suck down a screen shot of a web page which is bigger than the actual screen. Once you do this you should be able to print it easily.

Now if only I could remember what the plugin was called...headscratch.gif
    Canon Gear: 5D MkII, 30D, 85 1.2 L, 70-200 2.8 IS L, 17-40mm f4 L, 50 1.4, 580EX, 2x 580EXII, Canon 1.4x TC, 300 f4 IS L, 100mm 2.8 Macro, 100-400 IS L
    Other Gear: Olympus E-PL1, Pan 20 1.7, Fuji 3D Camera, Lensbaby 2.0, Tamron 28-75 2.8, Alien Bees lighting, CyberSyncs, Domke, HONL, FlipIt.
    ~ Gear Pictures
  • Options
    AFBlueAFBlue Registered Users Posts: 135 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2009
    Sam wrote:
    . . . .
    Everyone works differently, but it's easier for me if I have a list on paper I can hold in my hands and pencil up.
    . . . .

Same here; maybe it is a function of hair color :D.
  • Options
    R.LeonardoR.Leonardo Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2009
    I am building my own pamphlet and digital brochures right now with pricing. It is a terribly long process as I am unable to extract the information to any document reasonably.

An option to save to and excel document would be great! Photographers could then manipulate and print for customers.
    R. Leonardo
    www.RobArtPhoto.com
    Whether he is an artist or not, the photographer is a joyous sensualist, for the simple reason that the eye traffics in feelings, not in thoughts. -Walker Evans
  • Options
    kdgrapeskdgrapes Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited March 15, 2009
    R.Leonardo wrote:
    I am building my own pamphlet and digital brochures right now with pricing. It is a terribly long process as I am unable to extract the information to any document reasonably.

An option to save to and excel document would be great! Photographers could then manipulate and print for customers.

Excel is the best I've come up with. Please see this thread http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=122687.
    Ken Grapes

www.photograpes.com
    photograpes.smugmug.com
  • Options
    R.LeonardoR.Leonardo Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2009
    Ya, I tried the thoughts and methods on that thread, nothing worked for me without having to do so much rebuild, I ended up building from scratch.
    R. Leonardo
    www.RobArtPhoto.com
    Whether he is an artist or not, the photographer is a joyous sensualist, for the simple reason that the eye traffics in feelings, not in thoughts. -Walker Evans