abandoned building interior

toadlettoadlet Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
edited January 31, 2009 in Landscapes
Here are a few shots from a series of many photos that I have been doing as a theme on abandoned buildings. I don't know why but these places are just fascinating for photography and portray such mood and atmosphere for photography.

463884682_gsFYu-L.jpg

464408830_rTyzQ-L.jpg

464401622_DxBVx-L.jpg

Comments

• ktskts Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2009
    Nice stuff! I really like the first 2 shots.
  • cj99sicj99si Registered Users Posts: 880 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2009
    That last shot really works. I like itthumb.gif
  • toadlettoadlet Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2009
    cj99si wrote:
    That last shot really works. I like itthumb.gif

Thanks, its good to hear how everyone likes different shots. I have been thinking about converting the last one into a muted semi mono/colour shot to add some more mood.
  • BlinkingsBlinkings Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2009
    Great work. I too love old and abandoned stuff! I do hate that mindless tag though. Not that you photographed it, but that it's there in the first place!
    All the best,
    Andrew
  • toadlettoadlet Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2009
    Blinkings wrote:
    Great work. I too love old and abandoned stuff! I do hate that mindless tag though. Not that you photographed it, but that it's there in the first place!

Yeah sometimes I hate how someone can come along and tag things like that when they are so lovely in the first place. Then my other half finds it interesting in terms that someone else has decided to literally leave their mark and I like to record whatever state things may be in. Thanks for your comments.