Briana from Lighting Essentials

Village IdiotVillage Idiot Registered Users Posts: 215 Major grins
edited January 31, 2009 in People
Briana from www.lighting-essentials.com was in Baltimore with Don Giannatti last fall for a workshop. I was shooting with several of the DC/Baltimore/NoVa Strobist members who were there as well as some other people that showed. They're both amazing at what they do.

Anyways, two of my favorite shots from my portfolio. First is with a Sigma 10-20 and a Canon 580EX II with shoot through umbrella. I was standing on a ladder over top of her.

2424948395_fd85c8d3f2.jpg

This was with the Sigma 10-20 and a White Lighting up high with an octobox & balanced for the ambient from the evening sun. It's a little warm, but I think it adds to the character of the shot. I was laying on the floor for this one.

2424948491_d764fcffbd.jpg

Fortunately, Don is coming back to Baltimore for a workshop and doing on in May as well in DC. Such a fun time.
On a scale of 1 to 10, my awesomeness goes all the way to 11.

Comments

• Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2009
    Nice...like 'em both!
  • speedsk8rspeedsk8r Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2009
    yes very nice love the angles.
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2009
    Both are nice. The 10-20mm seems to be doing a good job. My favorite is the one from the top. Thanks for sharing.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed